The Bible tells us that worship is important because it is the key to experiencing God’s presence. If this is true, then is worshiping Him only on Sundays enough? What about the rest of the week? This guide book gives us an outline of how the Bible teaches us to worship the Lord in the privacy of our homes every day of the week. It shows us how worshiping the Lord—being in His presence—is the “key” to our joy. Psalm 16:11 tells us, “[only] in His presence is fullness of joy.”
Each of the seven chapters comes with study questions.
- Chapter 1: What is Worship – Why is it so Important?
- Chapter 2: Pathway to Worship – Offering Ourselves
- Chapter 3: Preparation for Worship – Personal Surrender
- Chapter 4: Personal Worship – Entering His Presence
- Chapter 5: Incense and Intimacy: Hearing His Voice
- Chapter 6: Spiritual Warfare – Vital for Worship
- Chapter 7: Worship – Key to Joy and the Glory of God